The Neomni T / H SIG sensor is a housing for measuring indoor temperature and humidity.
The sensor transmits its information through the Sigfox dedicated low-speed wideband network (LPWAN) for IoT.
The transmission of data can be done periodically with a generation of alert on exceeding threshold.
Thanks to the available Eco-energy mode, it is possible to limit the number of emissions, significantly increasing the life of the battery up to 5 years.
Coupled with the Telemesure.net management platform, an alert can be generated in case of abnormal temperature. An email, an SMS or a voice call will be instantly sent to one or more recipients previously informed.
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 35 mm
- Temperature: -20 ° C to 55 ° C
- Power supply: 2 x Lithium AA batteries
- Weight: 100g
- Communication: Sigfox RC1 LPWAN Network (868Mhz)
- Certification: CE, Sigfox Class 0U
- Wall fixation
- Autonomy: up to 5 years (1Tx / day)
|Country of Manufacture||France|