Raspberry Pi LCD touch screen - 7 inches 10 points
The Raspberry Pi board has its own official LCD touch screen. After a few years of manufacturing, Raspberry Pi Foundation wanted you to enjoy a perfect display screen for your Pi without compromise.
This screen will allow you to turn your Raspberry Pi into a tablet or a stand-alone and integrated infotainment system.
Features and benefits of the screen:
- Capacitive multi-touch screen: Supports up to 10 fingers
- 7 inch screen
- 800 x 480 pixel resolution at 60 frames per second (ips)
- 24-bit RGB colors
- Angle of view of 70 °
- Two required connections only
- Flexible supply
- No electronic interference
- Complete Raspbian OS functionality without keyboard and mouse
Content of the screen:
- LCD touch screen
- Adapter card
- DSI ribbon cable
- 4 flying leads
- Mounting material
Setting up your LCD touch screen
- Quick and easy configuration.
- The adapter card and your Pi are mounted on the back of the LCD screen using the supplied base brackets.
- The DSI ribbon cable provides the display interface between the Pi and the LCD.
Power options for the LCD touch screen
- Separate power supply for the Pi display board using a micro USB power supply of less than 500 mA
- Raspberry Pi 2.5 A power supply to connect a Pi power supply to the display card The card can then power the Pi via the USB connection.
- GPIO jumpers to power the display board from the Pi using the supplied jumper wires
More information on: https://www.raspberrypi.org/blog/the-eagerly-awaited-raspberry-pi-display/