The HiFiBerry DAC+ standard is a high-resolution digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer
models with 40 pin GPIO connector). This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimized for one
specific use case: the best audio playback quality.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC with external low-jitter clock for best sound quality.
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi models A+, B+ and 2B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi.
- size 5.5 x 6.5 x 2.0 cm
- small and elegant high quality music playback devices
- home automation and multi-room audio systems
Software Support for HiFiBerry
Check the dedicated page HifiBerry