The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Raspberry Pi Pico W
Dev Kit Raspberry Pi CM4IO
Raspberry Pi 3 model A+
The Power of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ in the mechanical form factor of the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+.
Quad-core 64-bit 1.4 GHz processor, 802.11 WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Board
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range, extending the Raspberry Pi 3 range to the A+ board format.
Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it features a 64-bit quad-core processor running at 1.4GHz, 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz processor
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM memory
- Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac at 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- 40-pin extended GPIO connector
- Full size HDMI port
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- MIPI CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- MIPI DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen
- 4-pin stereo output and composite video port
- SD card support: Micro SD format for operating system loading and data storage
- Power supply: 5 V/2.5 A DC via micro USB connector and 5 V DC via GPIO connector
- Environment: Operating temperature, 0-50°C
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ has the same mechanical dimensions as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+.
|Country of Manufacture
We found other products you might like!