USB Sigfox SDR dongle
An USB device associated to a Software package that emulates the Sigfox network ( All Zones)
It is intended solely for product or software designers for use in a research and development setting.
- USB stick connected to laptop
- Sigfox radio via SMA connector
- Suitable for all radio configurations
- Compatible with Sigfox Network Emulator & Radio Signal Analyser software package
The Sigfox SDR dongle is a powerful and configurable radio Receiver and Transmitter emulating the Sigfox network.
It is the easiest way for device and solution makers to speed up development and tests, without the need for network coverage and for every country’s radiofrequency configuration.
The Sigfox SDR dongle is the hardware platform on which to run the Sigfox Device Test Suite
A comprehensive device developer software toolkit:
Developed to test end-to-end and bidirectional data transport services between your device and your application
- Simulate: Sigfox coverage in a lab environment,
- Set: radio configuration for any Sigfox country worldwide,
- Test: end-to-end data services from the device to the application and vice versa,
- Debug: applications with message content details
The Radio Signal Analyzer:
Developed to test radio compliance with Sigfox Verified certification requirements
- Configure: Device ID, Key and Radio configuration for any Sigfox country worldwide
- Test: Modulation, Demodulation, Ultra Narrow Band Spectrum shaping occupation, Datarate accuracy, Phase accuracy, Frequency dynamic drift
- Visualize: RF measurement results
- Get: result overviews in the certification verdict window
- Export: verdicts, results and pictures
More information about the software packages available and download instructions can be found on: https://build.sigfox.com/sdr-dongle