From €234.00 €195.00
To €270.00 €225.00
The outdoor asset tracker provides ultra-precise positioning data thanks to GNSS and MAC address analysis of Wi-Fi access points. Incorporating temperature and tilt sensors, this IoT device complies with IP67 and IK09 protection ratings, guaranteeing shock resistance for adaptation within harsh environments.
The GPS tracker enables remote monitoring of any equipment, and provides highly accurate location data thanks to GNSS/GPS and MAC address analysis of Wi-Fi access points. The AT101 is equipped with a 3-axis sensor to monitor tilt and movement, and an NTC temperature sensor offering more comprehensive monitoring.
The latter supports geofencing to receive alerts when assets leave or return to defined areas. With the 15-year autonomy of the outdoor asset tracker, your data is collected even if the network is occasionally down, thanks to support for data retransmission.
This outdoor tracker, with its reliable, precise geolocation, ensures enhanced security by providing real-time visibility of the status of your assets. This LoRaWan device is equipped with an anti-sabotage button on the back to monitor its installation status, and an alert is sent to inform of malicious removal.
• Locate merchandise containers in warehouses, enabling efficient inventory management and optimization of logistics processes
• Management of site equipment such as tools, machines or vehicles to track their location in real time
• Protection against vehicle theft to monitor their location and be alerted in the event of unauthorized movement, thus contributing to theft prevention
This device is combined with our cloud-based data supervision solution Telemesure.net. Users can view and manage all their measurement data remotely, and receive real-time alerts or notifications via a browser or cell phone.
• IP67, IK09 and UV protection for applications in harsh outdoor environments
• Geofencing support to receive alerts when assets leave or return from defined areas
• Equipped with a high-precision GNSS positioning system and coupled with Wifi scanning when GNSS signals are weak
• Stores 1,000 historical recordings locally and supports retransmission to prevent data loss
• Integrated 3-axis accelerometer sensor to monitor tilt and camera movement
• Equipped with NTC temperature sensor for environmental detection
• Anti-theft design for safer deployment
• 3 operating modes : motion/periodic/temporal
• Over 15 years of battery life
• Integrated NFC and Bluetooth for easy configuration
• Real-time outdoor asset tracking system
• Quick and easy management with Telemesure.net IoT Cloud solution
|• 110 × 70 × 30 mm
|• 202 g
|• 4 × 2700 mAh ER14505 Li-SOCl2 Replaceable batteries
|• +15 years (position updated twice a day), +8 years (position updated ten times a day), +4 years (position updated every hour of the day)
|• Up to 2 km in urban areas and 15 km in rural areas
|• 5.0 m (direct line of sight)
|• -30 °C ~ +70 °C
|• 0% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
|• LoRaWAN® gateways and standard network servers
|• Wall screws, 3M adhesive tape, cable ties
• 1x AT101 sensor
• 2x Mounting kits
• 1x 3M tape
• 1x Warranty card
• 1x Quick Start Guide
For more information about this product, please contact us. Our technicians will be happy to help you implement your project.
|Country of Manufacture