1. THE COMPANY The Société Nationale des Objets Connectés (SNOC) is a SAS with a share capital of € 32,000, with registered office at 7 rue du Bon Puits, 49480 Verrière in Anjou, France, Tel. + 33 (0) 252 350 490 , Registered with the Register of Commerce and Companies of Angers under number 809 823 065.
2. APPLICATION OF CONDITIONS These General Terms and Conditions of Sale (GTC) are applicable to all sales concluded with consumers on the sites yadom, numeduc, rf-one and quality of the Société Nationale des Objets Connectés (SNOC). Professional buyers are welcome to contact our customer service. You agree that the information requested for the conclusion of the contract or the information sent during its execution will be sent by e-mail. The GTC are available on SNOC's online sales sites. They can be modified at any time and without notice by the SNOC, the modifications then being applicable to all subsequent orders. The applicable GTCs are those in force on the day of the order.
3. ORDERS The essential characteristics of the product are indicated in the "Product's Page". SNOC can update, improve the pages and withdraw from the sale those products. You are informed about the availability of the product directly on the site. Delivery restrictions may be indicated in the product's page. It is your responsibility to retreive from the local authority in your country, any limitations on the importation or use of the products or services you are considering ordering. Any abnormal order or bad faith, any fraud or attempted fraud, any incident of payment of the price of an order may lead to the deletion and / or deactivation of the customer account concerned and / or the refusal of the order. SNOC will archive purchase orders and invoices on a reliable and durable basis as a faithful copy in accordance with the provisions of article 1348 of the French Civil Code. The computer recoards of the SNOC shall be considered by the parties as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between the parties, unless proven otherwise.
4. STEPS TO CONCLUDE THE CONTRACT. The GTC are available on our website. At the first order, any new customer must create a "Customer Account". A login and a password of at least six alphanumeric characters will be requested to identify and secure its access. At each order validation, you will be directed to your account via a secure connection recalling the contents of your order. Your order can be changed at any time before its final validation. It will be definitively registered only after its final validation. The order placed on our site is automatically canceled if the payment is not received. French is the only language proposed for the conclusion of the contract. SNOC archives purchase orders and invoices on its servers (a copy is available at any time in your customer area). The acceptance of your order is confirmed by the sending of an e-mail generated automatically by our website to the e-mail address indicated during the creation of the customer account.
5. PRICES The prices shown on the website are indicated in euros, excluding delivery costs. The amount of the delivery costs is calculated automatically according to each order. It appears on the summary of your order, before final validation. For deliveries outside France, the provisions of the General Tax Code relating to VAT are applicable. Any order delivered outside mainland France may be subject to any local taxes, customs duties, dock dues and customs clearance fees at the time of delivery. Their acquittal is the responsibility of the client and is his responsibility. Please contact the competent authorities of the country of delivery.
6. PAYMENT Any payment paid to SNOC can not be considered as a deposit. The means of payment accepted by SNOC are indicated on the website. The buyer may never, on the basis of a claim made by him, retain all or part of the sums owed by him, nor compensate. In the event of late payment of all or part of a due date, SNOC may immediately suspend delivery without prior notice, without the buyer being able to claim damages. As part of the fight against Internet fraud, SNOC can ask you to justify your identity, your home, and the means of payment used. In this case, the processing of your order will take place on receipt of the requested documents. In the absence of receipt of these documents or in case of receipt of justifications deemed non-compliant, the order may be canceled.
7. DELIVERY PERIODS In the absence of any indication, SNOC shall deliver the property without undue delay and no later than thirty days after the conclusion of the contract. Delivery takes place at the address indicated when placing the order. Delivery means the transfer to the consumer of the physical possession or control of the property. In the event of a breach by SNOC of its obligation to deliver the goods within the specified timeframe or, failing that, no later than thirty days after the conclusion of the contract, you can rescind the contract by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by writing on another durable media? if, after having instructed us to make the delivery within a reasonable period of time, the SNOC did not execute within that period. The contract shall be deemed to have been cancelled upon receipt by the professional of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the trader has executed himself in the meantime.
8. TRANSPORT Any risk of loss or damage of the goods is transferred to the buyer at the moment when the buyer or a third party designated by him takes physical possession of these goods. You must refuse delivery if the merchandise is damaged, missing or if the package has been opened or repackaged (except for customs clearance). In the event of loss or damage, you must issue precise and detailed written reservations on the carrier's delivery note in the presence of the carrier or his employees. You should then send to the carrier a registered letter containing the reserves within 3 days of delivery. In order to assist you in this process, we invite you to contact us via the SUPPORT page.
9. CONTACT AND AFTER-SALES SERVICE For any request for after-sales support, we invite you to contact our services by going to the SUPPORT page of the site, or by calling us on +33 (0) 972 56 22 00 or writing to Société Nationale des Objets Connectés, 7 rue du Bon Puits, 49480 Verrière in Anjou France.
10. RETRACTATION In accordance to the conditions set out in the Articles L121-21 and in view of the Consumer Code and in the context of distance selling, the buyer has a 14-day withdrawal period from the day on which the purchaser, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by him, physically takes possession of the property. Regarding orders for several items delivered separately, the withdrawal period begins on the day on which the buyer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by him takes physical possession of the last property. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must notify the SNOC of its decision to retract by a declaration without ambiguity. The buyer contacts the customer support through the form available on the SUPPORT page or the attached form. From the date of the notification of his withdrawal, the buyer has a period of 14 days to return, at his expense, the goods to the address that was indicated to him at the time of the delivery of his return number produced. Buyer's liability may be incurred in the event of depreciation of property resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the goods. In the event of a withdrawal from the buyer, SNOC will reimburse the purchaser all payments received from him, including delivery costs, except for the additional costs arising from the buyer choosing, if applicable, a delivery mode other than the least costly delivery method proposed by the SNOC when ordering. This is usually the Relay Parcel Delivery or, if this mode is not offered, from the Colissimo home delivery. The SNOC shall reimburse within 14 days of the notification of the withdrawal using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed by the purchaser for the use of a different means. For specific payments made using a virtual blue card, these will be refunded by check. The SNOC may defer repayment until receipt of the goods or until receipt of proof that the goods have been shipped, whichever is the earlier. As proof of the shipment of the goods, only the receipt sent by the carrier is accepted. All products on the site are subject to the right of withdrawal. However, the right of withdrawal may not be exercised in respect of: - the supply of goods made according to consumer specifications or personalized, - products which, because of their nature, can not be re-shipped or are liable to deteriorate or become Perish rapidly; - Computer software when it has been unsealed by the consumer; - sales concluded in shops or in a distribution automaton; - Purchases made by professionals. Professionals do not have the right of withdrawal.
11. WARRANTY When a problem arises with a material, we invite you to contact our customer support department by visiting our website and using the SUPPORT page.
11.1. Manufacturer's warranty
For products with a specific manufacturer's warranty (warranty support directly by the manufacturer, or on-site warranty), the Customer must contact the manufacturer directly, without going through the SNOC, which does not provide any commercial guarantee as to these products. The SNOC will refuse any return of merchandise within this framework and can not be held responsible for any defect of the manufacturer under this guarantee.
11.2. SNOC's commercial warranty
The products are warranted by the manufacturer and, failing this, by SNOC against any defects in material or workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of delivery, except for special conditions expressly stated. Software and consumables are not guaranteed by SNOC. SNOC does not guarantee: - external damage, - damage resulting from improper use of the products, - damage resulting from the intervention of a repairman not approved by the SNOC or the manufacturer.
Limitation: The seller's guarantee is limited to the repair, replacement or refund in value of the goods recognized as defective by SNOC, taking into account the use that has been made thereof and this at the free choice of the seller. SNOC is solely responsible for ensuring the replacement of defective parts and the repair of damage to the goods supplied to the customer by him. The warranty does not therefore cover labor costs or those resulting from disassembly, reassembly and transport operations except in the case of standard exchange. SNOC service can only be used within the scope of the commercial warranty or the legal warranty.
If the equipment can not be replaced by identical equipment, the customer will be offered equivalent or superior equipment, or a credit note. Subject to mandatory legal provisions, SNOC's liability is strictly limited to the obligations defined in these conditions or, where applicable, to the express terms and conditions.
Under no circumstances can SNOC be held liable for the loss or alteration of data or programs on equipment or media (diskettes, hard drives, etc.) that are returned for technical intervention, that the products are under warranty or not.
The SNOC can not be held responsible for the guarantee of breakdowns or damages resulting directly or indirectly from the following cases: - Storage without protection or prolonged; Negligence, incorrect connection or handling, maintenance and use of equipment not in conformity with the technical specifications of the seller or the manufacturer or, more generally, a defective or awkward use; Addition of additional equipment or accessories to the equipment or use of any parts necessary for the operation of the equipment not complying with the technical specifications of the vendor or manufacturer; Mechanical, electronic, electrical or other modification or transformation made to the equipment or its connecting devices by any third party.
In the event of bankruptcy or impossibility of supply of the manufacturer, the customer can not turn against the SNOC, which will not assume any responsibility for the guarantee on the products benefiting from a guarantee manufacturer.
11.3. Legal Warranty
The commercial warranty of the manufacturer or the commercial guarantee of the SNOC does not preclude the benefit of the legal guarantee of latent defects on the products sold and the legal guarantee of defects in conformity of the goods to the contract.
Legal warranty of conformity:
When the customer acts as a legal guarantee of compliance:
- It has a period of 2 years from the issuance of the property to act (Article L211-12 of the Consumer Code
- It can choose between the repair or the replacement of the property, subject to certain conditions of cost provided for by article L.211-9 of the Consumer Code
- It is exempted from reporting evidence of non-conformity during the 6 months following the issuance of the goods (Article L211-7 of the Consumer Code)
- It can benefit from it independently of the commercial warranty or the manufacturer's warranty
Legal warranty of latent defects on products sold
The customer can implement the legal guarantee against the hidden defects of the thing sold under article 1641 of the Civil Code. In this case, he has the choice of returning the thing and of obtaining the price, or of keeping the thing and of obtaining a part of the price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
12. RESERVATION OF PROPERTY The goods delivered to you and invoiced will remain the property of SNOC until full payment of their price. Failure to pay in full the sum may lead to the claim of the goods by SNOC, the return being immediate and the goods delivered at your expense, risks and perils. During the period from the delivery to the transfer of ownership, the risk of loss, theft or destruction, as well as any damage you may incur, shall remain your responsibility.
13. COMPUTERS AND FREEDOMS SNOC collects information about you when you create your Client Account. This information enables us to carry out operations relating to customer management, prospecting, the development of business statistics, the management of requests for access rights, rectification and opposition, the management of Unpaid and litigation, to the management of promotional operations. These data may be used for sending information and promotional offers from La SNOC. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by following the instructions in the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each mailing received. In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify or oppose your personal data collected. These rights can be exercised by writing to SNOC, 7 rue du Bon Puits, 49480 Verrière in Anjou.
14. FINAL PROVISIONS French law is applicable without, however, excluding the application of the mandatory legislative rights granted to consumers or a more protective mandatory law by the foreign judge seized by a consumer of the corresponding country. Should any of the clauses or provisions of these Terms and Conditions be annulled or declared illegal by a final court decision, such nullity or illegality shall not affect the other clauses and provisions, which shall continue to apply. The fact that SNOC does not rely at any time on one of the clauses of the present agreement can not be a waiver of the use of the same clauses at a later date.
Withdrawal form template
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To the attention of SNOC, 7 rue du Bon Puits, 49480 Verrière in Anjou:
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract for the sale of the property below.
Customer N °:
Order number :
Ordered / Received on:
Last name First Name :